Whenever we have to travel on any mode of transport, we need to know about the do’s and don’ts of travelling. There are various things we need to know about going to an airline. In the upcoming paragraphs, we will throw some light on the top five do’s and don’ts related to travelling in an aeroplane.
- Mind powders and liquids: When you book an international flight, they recommend you to limit the powder and viscous products that you carry along with you. There are certain norms and policies for all customers to follow while travelling. Therefore, you should read the terms and conditions of airplanesmap before getting into an aeroplane. Here, by liquid and powder, we mean beauty products including lip balms, cream, and other beauty products
- Know what to declare: No matter if you are allowed to bring certain items into any specific country, it is essential to claim the items. For example, customs clearance staff might want to see your medical recommendations by a doctor to allow you to carry certain medications with you. Also, you might have to declare certain food items, beverages, valuable items, foreign currency, and so on.
- Never be rude to custom or immigration: Good manners and being polite will surely be helpful while you clear customs and immigration. You need to talk to the staff nicely when you need your items to cross the x-ray. Always keep in mind that custom staff is not obliged to do anything, so being rude will be of no help. However, there are chances to take your stuff along after talking politely and making the staff realise the importance of carrying it with you.
- Do check luggage carry-on size: Airlines have a specific limit for all the customers to carry their belongings. Before you book a flight, you must know what weight you can take, and after packing, you must go to a local vendor and know the size and weight of the luggage. Please remember that following the instructions will be beneficial for you. However ifyou need anyhelp, you can visitthe airlines help pagefor detailed information.
- Do not leave your luggage unattended: In case you need to use the washroom before getting into a flight, you must ask someone to keep an eye on your bag. If you randomly keep your luggage and go somewhere for a moment, there is a possibility to lose the baggage. Also, you might breach airport security and get yourself in trouble.
So do know what you have to do and what you have to avoid while boarding a flight.